Author Topic: help ! has anyone eles had jagular foramen decompression ?  (Read 16664 times)

Offline jugularforamen

• Axon
Re: help ! has anyone eles had jagular foramen decompression ?
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2015, 05:02:15 PM »
Hi Lisa

I hope you recover soon, after the right side is done and the stents are fitted you should see improvement, at least theoretical it should work since the narrowing is one major reason for increased pressure.

Is there anyone else on this forum that had this treatment or planning to have?

Offline spikeylisa79

• Nuclei
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2015, 12:31:28 PM »
Hi

Just thought I'll drop by give you a update. Now had stents inserted in the left side. Op went well. Have doubles my amount of stents. Compare to many my stent amount is still low. Been in hospital 5 nights including tonight. My pain levels are high as expected you add some more and had some re stretch. My balance is shocking wasn't great before came in but least i had my independent but now ringing buzzer everytime i needs help. On aspirin now till I see main man again for checkup. Will know more when I see guy did bone op next month. Will find out if other side need doing. Hope i do get on list to get it out of way. I've heard no more people ain't being taken on part of this study no more. Need collect with what he got.

At moment im in lots of pain. I did noticed a decrease of pressure headaches on left so hoping will noticed more when things settles down more.

Offline little__angel

• Nuclei
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2015, 03:11:30 PM »
Afternoon, Thank you for the update. I hope it continues to Improve slowly and that is the start of things to come, it will take time.  Rest up and take it easy xx
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy. Please see your doctor before taking advice found on the internet.

Offline spikeylisa79

• Nuclei
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2015, 04:37:08 PM »
Thanks Louise x

Offline spikeylisa79

• Nuclei
« Reply #34 on: July 26, 2015, 04:08:14 PM »
Hi

Thought give you another update. Now been over 3 since the stenting. I've had check ups in ENT and CTV my left side is successful. I do feel easier on left side. But still have load of pressure on top of my head and on the right. No improvement to dizziness or PT. May need a angiogram soon as couldn't have it on day of CTV due to emergency. My case now being reviewed at next mdt meeting. As they are pleased how its gone. Mine looking good for this trial study. Hopefully your will be too if your going through this.

Xx