Author Topic: Studying  (Read 27499 times)

Offline Toni

• Thalamus
Studying
« on: November 22, 2011, 07:30:21 PM »
Hi all

I'm a mature student in my third year at uni undertaking a degree.

I keep seeing others who are studying and just wondered who you were and what you were doing. Also how your coping in regards to your iih.

Toni
Without fear and illness, I could never have accomplished all I have.

Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy. Please see your doctor before taking advice found on the internet.

Offline evo

• Plexus
Re: Studying
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 08:40:08 PM »
hi toni

how are you, hows your course going are you back into the swing of it all,are you back at work im going back next week.

claire x

Offline Toni

• Thalamus
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 08:49:44 PM »
Hi Claire

I've missed chatting.

It's amazing how quickly things go back to 'normal'. I went back to work in September, and uni at the end of sept. It has been kinda hectic what with one thing and another. The only good thing is that my shunt / iih seems to be holding it's own.

Uni is great, I just wish I had had this thirst for learning when I was younger, but hay better late than never.....

My dads been quite ill, we almost lost him at the Begining of October, that was scary, then my gran has been ill, but they're both fingers crossed coming out the other side.

Thats the thing with me and my iih when it's good it's like 'what iih?'...I just hope it lasts..I'm too busy to be unwell again.

Without fear and illness, I could never have accomplished all I have.

Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy. Please see your doctor before taking advice found on the internet.

Offline steff1984

• Axon
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 08:27:56 PM »
hi
i am also a mature student. i had a bad time at school didnt come in my won till college then uni. but iih and cluster head ache dont help. i am having to repeat a year due to ill health. am at shu studying environmental science! i love it x

stef