Author Topic: Can I make a suggestion?  (Read 71800 times)

Offline StevePostie.

• Ganglion
  • Another headache...SIGH.
Can I make a suggestion?
« on: August 22, 2011, 09:34:39 PM »
I've noticed that quite a few newbies posts have had to be moved to the miniscule Introduce Yourself board which to be honest isn't fit for purpose, as I've been coming on here for 4 years now and sometimes miss seeing it nevermind being a newbie :?.
I'm sure when I came on here originally we had a dedicated board for newbies which stood out,still I assume it gives somebody something to do moving all the threads. :hide :paranoid
It`s not the pain,that I`m use to it
It`s feeling like I`m already dead
I see from a ceiling of misty spirit
Rising from a place in my head.

Offline x Shelly x

• Trustee Admin
  • Administrator
  • Cerebral Cortex
Re: Can I make a suggestion?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2011, 10:15:52 AM »
All suggestions are gratefully received. :)  The Introductions board has always been a 'child' board of the IIH Support members board..  I think as the forum has grown and more boards have been added it has kind of got 'burried' slighly.

I will make it a board in it's own right..  Thanks for the suggestion Steve.  :coolup
« Last Edit: August 23, 2011, 10:20:04 AM by x Shelly x »
Today is the tomorrow you were thinking about yesterday... 

Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy. Please see your doctor before taking advice found on the internet.

Offline Layny

• Neuron
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 10:43:06 PM »
Has IIK UK concidered making a mobile app for the forum to make it more accesable an user friendly? it would raise your user count and be a great help to members who maybe don't have access to  pc. It would also mak the forum and support available wherever you are if you have a smart phone.
Layny xx

Offline Sandra D

• Cerebral Cortex
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 06:29:15 AM »
Thanks Layny

I agree that the forum is a bit more of a challenge on a mobile! I have passed your suggestion onto the Admins x
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy. Please see your doctor before taking advice found on the internet.

Offline TRINITY1

• FLUID
  • Cerebellum
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 10:30:22 AM »
Hi yes we are looking in to an App for our website and possibly the forum.

However the cost involved would be great and the forum would possibly have to be altered or redesigned. We are looking to find grants that may help us financially.

:thanks